Re: RE: bogged down

From: Steve (Slow@Primenet.com)
Date: Mon Apr 27 1998 - 15:52:27 EDT

On Mon, 27 Apr 1998 17:11:02 -0400 (EDT), you wrote:

>>=20
>> If you do this sort of thing frequently, you can get a short length of=
 air=20
>> hose and a few small hose clamps. I bought a 6 foot coiled air hose at=
 sears.=20
>> I cut the hose into 3, 2 foot lengths and clamped one end of each to =
the=20
>> breather tubes. The other ends I attached to a higher spot on the =
truck. By=20
>> snorkeling the breathers I'm able to traverse deeper water without =
getting=20
>> moisture into sensitive parts.
>>=20

The 97's up have extended breather hoses from the factory. I can't
remember if the transfer case/tranny is the same.....

Steve, 29
Apache Junction, Arizona

97' Dakota, CC, 4X4, 5 Speed, all the goodies 'cept anti-lock brakes,
Mud Flaps, spare-tire lock, Step-Shields, EVSII Alarm, Gibson Single
3" Cat-Back,Tow Hooks....