Re: Re: Curiosity

From: Gary Atkinson (gatkin@series2000.com)
Date: Mon Apr 27 1998 - 23:15:59 EDT

Bob, I think mine has the same formula. No rime or reason. Hot/cold. Works
great for a couple of weeks and then back to the same old problem. This is
my second clutch on my 97. My first one had a little different personality
but then started squealing. Took the dealer 3 tries to find it (after I
told them what it was) and replace it. After not much success with
customer service, I let CC have it with the customer satisfaction survey.
No response yet.
Gary Atkinson
97 cc V6