RE: Hesistation on a '98

From: Rhyner, Mark (RhynerM@emh1.hqisec.army.mil)
Date: Mon Apr 27 1998 - 12:50:36 EDT

Chris,

I second Bob's response that it is BS emitting from the mouth of the
dealership. Sounds kinda like the one here in Sierra Vista.

They are obviously clueless.

As a carburetor technician back in '70s, I saw a lot of symptoms on many
vehicles. Some of them where endemic to certain vehicles and were easy
to spot but with that said that doesn't mean that they can't be
corrected so that the vehicle operates as it should.

If I were you I would report the dealer to Chrysler and then go find an
automotive shop that has its sh*t together.

Mark Rhyner
93, 5.2Magnum, LE, CC, slushomatic, pigeonhauler