Re: Radiator problem

From: Rader (rlr@bbt.com)
Date: Tue Apr 28 1998 - 10:01:11 EDT

> > I should also tell you that the 3-row core worked great

> Ron I was wondering is there a notch for the drain hose to fit in like
> the stock one?

  I haven't the foggiest idea, since the application I was talking about
was a 1984 Chubby S-10 with the godsawful 2.8l V6. But radiator technology
isn't very brand-specific, and I think the assumption that 3-row cores
dissipate heat better than 2-row cores is correct more often than incorrect.
Even if the 2-row cores come with fancy "high technology X-2000 fins" (I'm
not kidding; that's how they tried to get me to buy the more-expensive
Modine replacement).

  If you're worried about routing drain hoses, go buy a pack of cable ties.

  Good luck,

  Ron