Re: Flame level- was: G-Tech pricing

From: Amanda (akelly@tir.com)
Date: Tue Apr 28 1998 - 17:21:56 EDT

At 01:20 PM 4/28/98 -0700, you wrote:
>>> Gtechpro.com Now nighty night
>Well Tony, ( or amanda or whatever your name is) This is G-tech's site,
and they'll sell one for $139. Let's
>let Stephan answer the question. Please everyone, to keep the flame level
down (and the membership up), unless a thread gets out of hand, if you have
no interest in something, just delete it. There will always be subjects
that hold no interest for some, that's just a part of the maillist
experience. I'll get off my virual soapbox now, and wait for the arrows.
>Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\DML Flame level- was G-Tech p"

 I'm sorry, I didn't know $20.00 was that important to you. I hope you
don't scold
 me again, but could you explain the meaning of "virual". Now, would like
to talk
 about country music or dome light wiring?

  Tony, Amanda or whatever