RE: Re: flame level (And Halogen Back-Up Bulbs)

From: Ayotte, Glen (ayotteg@espn.com)
Date: Tue Apr 28 1998 - 20:07:00 EDT

Gary,

How much of a difference did the 50 watt bulbs make? Even though they
may still not be enough for you, did they improve rear lighting. I
think that I might just upgrade to see if they are any better. I park
in a crowded parking lot, and it isn't always easy to see, especially
when backing up. Not to mention the fact that my THULE bike rack, which
mount in the trailer hitch, sticks out about two feet.

Well let me know?

Glenn Ayotte

P.S. We still have to get together. I will be back from California on
Tuesday of next week. Let me know what day will be good for you?