Re: making sig files shorter

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Wed Apr 29 1998 - 11:57:35 EDT

You know I've been giving it some thought and I think I will shorten
>my
>sig. file. I'm considering making a URL link to a text file with my
>signature in it, along with links for my page and the Dakota Webring.
>thinnk this would be helpful for our friends in digest mode by cutting
>down traffic but the sig file would still be available for the newer
>members who are not familiar with my setup.
>
>Now that I think of it, anyone else with a sig file could just make a
>URL link to their profile on the DML page

 (you have filled it out
>right?).

Great idea, Michael. Unfortunately, a lot of the newer list members
seemed to have skipped the profiles. When reading posts of a new member
I will often take a look at the profile page to "see what they got," only
to be disappointed.
  Just a thought.
>--
>----
> Michael Clark mike@snakebite.com
> '93 MarkIII 4X2 V-8 SWB RC auto, DDBC
> K&N FIPK, Flowmaster cat-back dual, MP SBEC
> Doug Thorley Headers, Moroso Blue Max wires
> 180 degree thermostat, WaterWetter, Brass cap & rotor
> one and only 1/4 mile time of 15.08 @ 90.82
> My Dakota page=> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html
> Dakota Webring=> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/webring/ring.html

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]