Re: Hood release WAS: Engine Oil Leak

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 29 1998 - 20:16:41 EDT

Or to simply remove the plastic casing from 1/2 of an inch away from the
firewall, back to the firewall, because this is where the melted plastic
probably caused the cable not to move, sticking to the cable, and blocking it
at the hole where it entered the firewall. I don't know if you remember, but
when you pulled the release, did it move, and not release, or was it solid.
If it moved, yet still didn't release, that would be strange.
Later,
Robert

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu