Re: 1998 Mopar Atlantic Nationals

From: Mori 4 (Mori4@AOL.COM)
Date: Wed Apr 29 1998 - 20:06:02 EDT

     Yeah, I'm going to be there. I always really liked that show and have
been there the last several years. Last year there was a 'black 97sb, rc,
5speed, 5.2L Dak that was bracket racing . This truck was supercharged and
had aftermarket wheels and street legal drag tires. The truck was modified by
a company named; Holley MTS (I think). There was also a Ram that had
basically the same package done to it that ran quite well with the large
painted or decal insignia that read; Holley MTS. So anybody out there ever
heard of this company. BTW: I saw the exact same Holley MTS Dakota sitting
on the show field at Chryslers @ Carlisle about a month and a half later.

  Shane B.
  #708 '89 Shelby Dak.... still watin' on the R/T P.S. They're
giving away a '98 R/T at this show

<<