Re: DML:Kenne Bell Blowers for '97- '98 Daks

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Wed Apr 29 1998 - 22:14:51 EDT

Maybe they are having a problem getting the results they want? I mean how long
can it take to install a blower? Considering the hp gains, the extra wear if u
have to use it for a daily driver I think I'm going to try nitrous on mine.
Put on headers and good cat back exhaust, Ram air, computer upgrades for daily
performance and the extra shot of No2 when u need a extra burst of hp!!
Get u a Gtec and I'll get one and lets see who gets more hp per dollars spent.

T & J wrote:

> Subject: Re: DML:Kenne Bell Blowers for '97- '98 Daks

> >> You're a sick man, Lance.
> >A sick man with one of the fastest Daks (If not the fastest) on the
> >list.. :)

WE'LL SEE!!!!!!