RE: Only 3! WAS; how many damn gears???

From: Rhyner, Mark (RhynerM@emh1.hqisec.army.mil)
Date: Thu Apr 30 1998 - 18:10:11 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Trottmann [mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu]
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 1998 3:26 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: Only 3! WAS; how many damn gears???

> at 5000 RPMs.I have seen 130MPH when I ran out of room.

I know this is kind of picky, but did you "see" 130? The reason I ask
is because my speedo goes up to 120 + a tick (I think)

Hey Robert,

The funniest speedo I have ever seen was the one in my Shelby Charger.
It went to 80! Course I could wrap it around back to zero but never
really knew exactly how fast I was going.

Fast enough. <grin>

What's even funnier is once I read that I started trying to remember
what the DAK goes up to.

Still drawing a blank. 8-()

Mark R
93 5.2Magnum, CC, LE, auto, pigeon hauler