Re: gas gauge dont work but low fuel light does

From: Tony Sarro (tonyms@acadiacom.net)
Date: Thu Apr 30 1998 - 23:27:37 EDT

Hey Robert why don't you get you a nice radar detector. We sell some good
ones at Radio Shack (got a special $99 and a free emgergency light). I have
one and have yet to get a ticket and I travel between 85-90 mph steady on
one of the most policed stretches of highway in Louisiana.
Tony Sarro
tonyms@acadiacom.net