Tire Sizes

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Thu Apr 30 1998 - 23:56:42 EDT

I should soon receive my new 98 sport. I am getting the P23570R15
tires on the 15x7 rims. I don't think this a wide enough tire to
prevent worthless wheel spin. So what is the best tire to run for
traction (don't say slicks i want to know about street tires). My
truck will be a 4x2 reg cab short wb 318 auto with 3.92 sg. I wonder
what brand commonly comes on daks? I may not want to drive on the
235s at all hoping I can trade them to a dealer for another size. Any
suggestions?

Jim Miller
Waco, Tx
Waiting