Re: gas gauge --IS now fuel module

From: T & J (jan@bewellnet.com)
Date: Thu Apr 30 1998 - 23:51:54 EDT

 From: Tim Roller >starwolf@bewellnet.com

>Hey Karl--is that what the dealers are now calling the fuel tank sending
unit--a "fuel module"? No wonder I can't work on my DAK. I keep asking for
the wrong parts. The next thing I know when I go to get a new set of tires
for my truck, I'll need to say --Get me a set of Vulcanized Donuts in a size
235r15's--and I want the letters to be glazed (raised white letters). Man
the things auto dealers do to keep up the part descriptions. No wonder they
charge so much for repairs--with all those fancy names they give parts.