Re: gas gauge dont work but low fuel light does

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Fri May 01 1998 - 00:25:26 EDT

> Ouch!!! Not to start one of those MPG debates, but I get 17 city, 19.25 highway
> (most recent) Not exactly stock V8. That highway MPG is a 760 mile trip, which
> includes going over the appalachain (sp?) mountains. And yeah, my foot is
> probably the heaviest on the DML, I'm up to 7 tickets, and I'm 19.
> Later,
> Robert

Well I'm catching up fast Robert, never got a ticket till about 6
months ago (Was speeding the whole time, just never got caught), since
then I've gotten 3 and was pulled over 2 other times (Both those times the
cop got an emergency call so he let me go to respond to the emergency), I
think my next investment will be a radar detector, done had enough tickets
to pay for one the first 2 were a total of $160, and haven't found out how
much the 3rd one was yet, so I think $100-$200 for a radar detector will
be a very safe investment.....

Bruce