Re: gas gauge dont work but low fuel light does

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Fri May 01 1998 - 01:37:50 EDT

I have a 360deg radar/lazer etc. w/ the warning signals for traffic hazzards.
I've a radar detector since my first ticket. Go to my page (link in .sig file)
and follow the link about tickets, that's where my little saga is written for
the world to read.
Later,
Robert (still on adrealine rush, just went to roof of 5 story building under
construction. Cool!!!)