Re: Squeaky Dak!

From: Tony Sarro (tonyms@acadiacom.net)
Date: Fri May 01 1998 - 00:36:33 EDT

It is a 91 a has the single belt. Oh well I guess it is off to Pepboys to
get a new belt tomorrow. I was kinda of werid it rained alot down here in
New Orleans and this place is one big cereal bowl so i was having fun
plowing through the water and throwing the imports off the road. That is
when the squeaking started. But i noticed some cracks in the belt so i will
replace it and stop try to get out the cheap and easy way.
Thanks
Tony Sarro
tonyms@acadiacom.net