Re: R/T

From: Daniel Colucci (djcolucci@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri May 01 1998 - 20:01:16 EDT

Scott
I purchased an R/T last week. It was just over $24,000 out the door. I
bought a Club Cab. The truck came with the following as part of the R/T
package. 17 X 9 rims with 255 tires, 360, free flowing exhaust, leather
wrapped steering wheel, automatic (no manual), a/c, cd/cassette, tilt,
cruise, hd suspension, etc.

You cannot order one at this time with your choice of options. It is a
great truck, I would suggest getting one if you can.

Dan