Re: RE: A-518, 46RE/RH?

From: WillTier (WillTier@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri May 01 1998 - 21:29:38 EDT

<< Your '93 (assuming it is original) has the 46RH >>

I think your right about that now that I think back. I read a rticle in a
Mopar mag last winter about CC trannies and what would work with what ect.
I'll have to see if I can find it and find any info on what bolts to the
magnums. I was interested in a 904, certain years and models had a lower first
gear and the 904 is lighter and less moving mass loss. I heard it will work
but you need to cut a notch for the crank position pick up and need a diferent
drive shaft.

Bill