JBA headers

From: Eric Schreiner (xneric@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri May 01 1998 - 20:54:33 EDT

> Hi guys,

A couple weeks ago someone mentioned the quality of JBA headers. I've
heard some very favorable comments about them also. Here is the reply
to availability for 97's. I see we have to use our stock Y pipe, but
don't see much loss here.

Eric

Eric,
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I do have headers out now
for the 97 & 98 dodge ram, dakota and durangos. The header is stainless
steel and is a direct bolt in to your stock y-pipe. NO welding cutting
or bending to make them fit. The kit will come complete with mounting
hardware, new header bolts, instructions and high tech gaskets. The list
price on the set is 499.00 but we can sell them for 449.00. If we can
answer anymore questions please let us know. I would like to thank you
for your interest in the JBA line of headers.
Kindest Regards,
Jeff j. Bell