Re: Win

From: WillTier (WillTier@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri May 01 1998 - 21:29:42 EDT

<< Lets see, how many Wednesdays are there until the end of the
 season? I need to know how big to make my trophy case. ;-) >>

Yeh ya get a tropy for 2nd and third so you couls fill it but I'm goin to take
a couple of them firsts from ya. BAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.. No more redlights !!!!

Bill

Oh Hoods at the body shop. If it rains tommorrow he is going to do it, if not
the first of the week. All depends on what happens as to if I'll have it on
Wed..
Come on Rain !!!