Detector(Attn:Jon)

From: DodgeBoyz3 (DodgeBoyz3@AOL.COM)
Date: Sat May 02 1998 - 20:25:08 EDT

Yes the new detectors do have the technology to detect things such as trains,
ambulances, wreckers, road construction and even hide themselves from police
radar detector detectors......We have come a long way......My Bel-tronics
745STi is agreat piece of technology............I am not a speeder myself, but
if you dont move with the flow of traffic in Houston you could easily become
the victim of an armed, irritated motorist. If you drive 70mph here you would
be a traffic hazard. So why worry about getting a ticket. I agree with you on
the right to drive issue too. You really hit the nail on the head w/ that one.

Gene in Houston

95 SLT RC SB 5.2L AUTO w/Detector==BAHAHAHAHAHAHA