Carrying a Motorcycle

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sat May 02 1998 - 22:53:18 EDT

     Thanks for the info. guys... I'm currently riding a Honda VF750c
     Magna and when I measured it up it still looks like I'm trying to put
     a round peg in a square whole! Besides, I put a cap on my Dak which I
     would need to remove before I loaded the bike. The paradox here is
     that this is all adding up to a big pain in the butt when I'm trying
     to go on vaca. to relax!?

     Can anyone recommend a decent yet inexpensive trailer that could
     handle a long trip (about 2K miles round trip) and besides the bike,
     would hold an ATV (one at a time)? My Kota didn't come with the class
     IV tow option so I would want to use the standard ball mount on the
     bumper (if possible).

     Thanks.

     T.
     Boston, MA