RE: CC Alarm Systems

From: Craig Baltzer (Craig.Baltzer@Anjura.COM)
Date: Sat May 02 1998 - 21:42:05 EDT

Don't know about the EVC II setup in the Daks, but the CC factory alarm
in the Dodge Viper is a constantly changing one. The prob. is that just
about any idiot with access to the factory manual can "re-sync" the
transmitter with the car, so its not much good. I had heard that both
the Clifford and Viper after market alarms were the same (i.e. there was
a "re-sync" procedure that could be used without first gaining access to
the car, in case your transmitter battery went dead)...

Craig