Re: DML :Carrying a Motorcycle

From: CBAGDAD (CBAGDAD@AOL.COM)
Date: Sun May 03 1998 - 08:11:48 EDT

In regards to carrying a street bike, I have a 97 sport+ CC, so my bed is the
6.5 footer, well in the land of owning a older Harley, you know that thing
would end up in the back of my truck at somepoint. Good thing I have a
bedliner for the oil leaks.
Seriously, with the tiedowns in the floor of the bed, I had no problems
was half on the bed and half on the tailgate, as I was unable to close tthe
tailgate, all this with the forks "collapsed" up against the front of the bed.
It also bent the front of the bed towards the cab. I have a friend with a
cap, he just takes aff his windshield(on the bike) and loosens the handlebars,
ive seen it fit. Hopes this helps.