Re: Good Auto Security System?

From: Dkota4by4 (Dkota4by4@AOL.COM)
Date: Sun May 03 1998 - 12:58:30 EDT

Tony,

     I bought the alarm from M&M audio on the Westbank. After I sent the
email, l checked my receipt. The system was only $299 + tax. The glass mic
was an extra $45. If you would like to see the set up, or need to know how to
get there, l will be more than willing to get with you. I have had no
problems with the system and it is not one of those that go off every time a
truck drives by. But, let me assure you, if anyone touches the truck
itself....it is loud.

Russ
97 CC 318 4X4