Re: 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Sun May 03 1998 - 18:16:32 EDT

They run about $24,000. There are 2000 being made, 300 RegCab, 1700 CC. Most I've heard of/
seen are loaded. As for the dealership, keep trying, the R/T's are out there, as are good
dealers, you just have to look.
Yes, the MP SBEC (mopar performance single board engine controller) i.e. chip upgrade, does
remove the rev and speed limiter.
Good luck,
Robert

--