RE: flame throwers WAS fuel injector cleaners j/k

From: John Casall (jcasall@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun May 03 1998 - 21:24:34 EDT

<The main ingredient in the Jectron is Naptha which is a main
ingredient, I believe, in flame throwers.>

Naptha? isn't that like pouring kerosene in the tank?
not sure I would want to use it now, but may anyway

Most manuals tell you not to use kerosene and stuff like that to clean
engine parts. why?
  I actually used kerosene in a Ford straight six (was the worst car I
ever owned), poured it in insead of oil (didn't run it) . valves quit
knocking. :-)