Re: Dak In the Dark

From: BJohn77777 (BJohn77777@AOL.COM)
Date: Sun May 03 1998 - 23:26:48 EDT

Tony,

Check Fuse 2 in the power distribution center. Should be a tan 5 amp item.

Bruce Johnson

In a message dated 98-05-03 18:49:07 EDT, tonyms@acadiacom.net writes:

<< My Dakota's dome light and the light around the ingnition have worked for
years and now suddenly it doesn't work and a tired changing the blub but
nothing happened. So I looked at the fuse block inside the truck and the one
marked Dome Lts/Int Lts didnt have a fuse but I cant replace it becuase the
tabs that hold on to the fuse arent there. I dont know what happened it is
like I have been sabotage (gotta get an alarm FAST)and i didnt see any fuse or
wires on the floor under my feet when I cleaned out my truck today. I took
the fuse block of the mount and looked behind it and didnt see anything loose.
I dont know what happend. I have a 91 RegCab LE.

 Tony Sarro
 tonyms@acadiacom.net