Re: Scratches Solved!

From: ROADRUNNER (fsjz@aurora.alaska.edu)
Date: Sun May 03 1998 - 15:40:38 EDT

> This post is for the guy out in Alaska (I think) that has an emerald
> green dak like mine that shows ALL the scratches...
>
> If you have a Pep Boys in your neighborhood, pick up a tube of "GS27
> Scratch Remover".

        Nope sorry, this is Alaska remember, we don't have a Pep Boys
anywhere to my knowledge...however, I do believe I saw a bottle of that
"GS27 Scratch Remover" in Fred Meyers up here.

        I think I'll wait for some more commentary on this product before
I use it. Wasn't is one of those TV infomercial products? I am always
skeptical of those products!!
          Johnny Zutz
          University of Alaska Fairbanks
          Email: fsjz@aurora.alaska.edu