RE: Scratches Solved!

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon May 04 1998 - 18:30:57 EDT

     Oops... I forgot what it was like to live in God's country! I guess
     you can't have everything. Anyway, your right. It says "As seen on
     TV" on the tube... I didn't see the informercial so I just bought it.

>Nope sorry, this is Alaska remember, we don't have a Pep Boys
>anywhere to my knowledge...
     <<Snip>>
>I think I'll wait for some more commentary on this product before I
>use it.

     Smart move, however, I think even Trottman's flame thrower is broken
     as no one has tried to make toast of this post yet:)

>Wasn't is one of those TV infomercial products? I am always
>skeptical of those products!!

     T.
     Boston, MA