Re: gas gauge dont work but low fuel light does -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Mon May 04 1998 - 09:27:56 EDT

I'm right there with you guys, I'm going to court here the 13th for my
reckless driving. It's funny like this... not till you go away to college do
you start getting tickets. I have yet to get a ticket at home, but I've gotten
two within the last 6 months... damn redneck cops here in Winchester....
oh well... good luck guys!
-mike
88V6LE3.55AUTOreckless driving, failure to stop at stop sign(cali. stop)

>>> Bruce Aaron Hefner <gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu> 05/01/98
12:25am >>>

> Ouch!!! Not to start one of those MPG debates, but I get 17 city, 19.25
highway
> (most recent) Not exactly stock V8. That highway MPG is a 760 mile
trip, which
> includes going over the appalachain (sp?) mountains. And yeah, my
foot is
> probably the heaviest on the DML, I'm up to 7 tickets, and I'm 19.
> Later,
> Robert

Well I'm catching up fast Robert, never got a ticket till about 6
months ago (Was speeding the whole time, just never got caught), since
then I've gotten 3 and was pulled over 2 other times (Both those times
the
cop got an emergency call so he let me go to respond to the emergency),
think my next investment will be a radar detector, done had enough
tickets
to pay for one the first 2 were a total of $160, and haven't found out
how
much the 3rd one was yet, so I think $100-$200 for a radar detector will
be a very safe investment.....

Bruce