Re: gas gauge dont work but low fuel light does -Reply

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Mon May 04 1998 - 12:40:52 EDT

I've got a headlight out via the lethal injection of a chevy bumper, and over the
weekend, I was pulled over twice! One cop pulled right out in front of me, then
did a U turn and pulled me over. Claimed he "couldn't see me" because of my
headlight out. I also had my 65 watt fog lights on, and one headlight still
works. If he couldn't see me, he's blind.Later,
Robert (taking my baby into the body shop today :-(

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu
http://thelma.davidson.edu/rotrottmann/web/default.htm