Re: 'Viper" Stripes

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Mon May 04 1998 - 13:52:30 EDT

, do you think it would look better with black
>or white>stripes? I'm leaning towards white. If I went with white I
could
>change all
>the current decals to white couldn't I?
>
>Will>>>
>

>I would go with the white stripes, they'd look a ton better. You can
>use vinyl
>stripes, but I chose to get the paint. Vinyl peels, you can't wax it
>without
>getting wax around the edges (try waxing your current decals) plus it
>might
>peel or yellow.

A couple of months back Motor Trend (TV) had a program about some really
nice Vipers being modified in Houston, TX (naturally). They had a shot of
them on the track that was great. There was one stock viper blue with
white stripes flanked by two red vipers with white stripes. It was very
impressive.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]