Re: Stealing Dakotas

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Mon May 04 1998 - 19:00:14 EDT

<snip>
>Jon

Have you seen Auto Tazer? It's not a mild shock but it won't kill either.
I've considered it, but figured once the reprobates get shocked, they'd
try some sort of "revenge" on my DAK.

The system is around $200 and selling quite well around these parts.

Richard in SA

> A variation on this might be to put warning labels in view
>which explain that the car is equipped with a "deadly force"
>type security system, and that it will administer a mild shock
>before the fatal one. Give 'em a mild shock, or a spurt of
>some harmless gas, and I'll bet most people won't wait around
>for the rest of the show. (which will never come, of course.)
>(This is sort of like those, "If you value your life as much
>as I value this truck, don't @#$@# with it" stickers, except
>that you leave nothing to the immagination.
<snip>

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]