Shocking a car theif.

From: Walter Felix (Walter_Felix@classic.msn.com)
Date: Tue May 05 1998 - 13:48:41 EDT

I would think using force like that would depend on the local laws. I got
arrested for pepper spraying a guy who jumped on the back of the wrecker and
kicked a rear window out while I was towing his car away. When the cop
arrived he apologized to me and said he had to arrest me for assault because
the guy was threatening the truck and not me. He still let me tow the guy's
car back to the shop, and lock my .45 in the building before taking me to the
station to book me. I was released and hour later on a written promise to
appear. My boss made a few phone calls the next day and the entire incident
was dropped.

Walter_Felix@MSN.COM
88' Dodge Dakota Sport 4x4.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/9219