Re: Re: Hot Rod Mag Dynos R/T

From: Amanda (akelly@tir.com)
Date: Wed May 06 1998 - 13:05:47 EDT

At 11:53 AM 5/6/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Depends on the year. Lighter, 96 and earlier, 5.2 any trans, most drivers
can
>take an R/T. I'm sorry, but that .7 liters didn't do much for the numbers.
>Later,
>Robert

  Being a owner of a reg cab R/T, i can tell you that it is not very quick out
  of the box. That said, I think it is a better platform for mods than the
  5.2s, considering the 9.25 diff,beefier driveshaft and underpinnings.Lets
  face it, if you have driven really quick vehicles,a fifteen second quarter
  mile is not exactly a thrill.

  The real Tony

>Kabuki2 wrote:
>
>> In a message dated 98-05-05 21:47:42 EDT, you write:
>>
>> << BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA C'mon now this is the real world....... >>
>>
>> You don't think a 5.2 manual with a halfway decent driver could take an
R/T?