Re: Post supercharger hp and torque figures/truck show blues....

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Wed May 06 1998 - 15:11:20 EDT

Hey man, sorry. It's all my fault. I found out today that my body shop
bill is not $800, it's $1300! Damn A/C condensor is bent. It happens to
the best of us. Good luck, when will you have some 1/4 mile times?
-Robert

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu
http://thelma.davidson.edu/rotrottmann/web/default.htm