introduction

From: Jerod J. Husvar (jerodh@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 06 1998 - 15:21:39 EDT

Greetings to the list,

I just subscribed today, as I purchased my first Dakota last week.

'98 Dakota Sport CC 2WD V6, CC bedliner, All Black except the graphics.
The truck has a Pioneer CD head unit, Clarion EQ, 1 4x50w Planet Audio
Amp, 1 2X100w bridged to 1X225w, 4 Planet Audio 6.5 coaxials speakers,
one MTX 10" sub, CB by Uniden, Radar Detector By Bel... Hmmm... did I
forget anything?

I've already finished my first stage modifications to the truck, which
included some custom graphics and my Pilot Blue Chromatic driving
lights. I'll be putting pictures and specs on my website
(http://www.hotub.org/~dreamwvr) in the next week or two.

Stages Two and Three are going to get expensive. They involve a
Keystone custom hood and a hard bed cover. Also are engine/drivetrain
mods. I'm not sure where I'm going with that yet, I want to get as much
out of this V6 as I can.

Anyway,

HI!

Jerod Husvar