CC Daimler

From: plescure@ebawaste.com
Date: Wed May 06 1998 - 16:58:37 EDT

I like the look of the Mercedes M Class 4x4. I wonder what a hybrid M Class
Durango would look like? What Kind of diesel engine will now be offered by CC for
the Dak and Durango? The possibilities could be endless here. In Europe the only recognizable pick up is a Toyota club cab with a small pick up bed, this could also soon change. How about a Unimog Dakota Cross? I think if I was thinking of getting a Dak
R/T I would wait maybe for a couple of years to see what is in the future.

Pierre
94 Club Cab 5.2l 4x4