RE: RE: Towing a Dakota

From: Ayotte, Glen (ayotteg@espn.com)
Date: Wed May 06 1998 - 21:43:40 EDT

Wow Mike,

After going to TX twice in the last month I had pretty much forgot all
the jokes that I heard when I was in the service. Killing kids over a
couple of dollars worth of cans, and killing poor old repo-man, doesn't
sound right. In CT you would go to jail. You can't just kill people
for stealing in CT. Your life has to be in danger in order to use
deadly force. Unless they get into your house, then you can use deadly
force.

Just remember, if you see the repo-man outside your house, he's not
their because he wants to steal from you, if anything you are stealing
from the people he works for. PAY YOU BILLS AND THE REPO MAN WON'T
COME. Pretty simple.

Glenn Ayotte
Bristol,CT