Re: New Dakota

From: WillTier (WillTier@AOL.COM)
Date: Thu May 07 1998 - 21:52:39 EDT

<< I will take it to the strip for a few races against my friends 1994 Ford
Lightning. I think I'll kick his tail !! >>

Welcome aboard and sounds like a nice truck but I wouldn't run right out and
tear into that Lightnin until you check out whats yours will do. Most of the
lightnins I've seen run low 15"s even real high 14's and I wouldn't bet yours
would do that just yet. Sure hope it would but not probable from what I've
heard.

Bill