Three Point Star

From: Joe Dille (joe@dille.montgomery.pa.us)
Date: Fri May 08 1998 - 06:46:58 EDT

Howdy,

My dad drives a Mercedes. Now that Chrysler and Daimler are getting
together I figure I am driving one too :-) I would love to put a 3-point
star on the front of my Dakota for the next time I see my dad. He would
really get a chuckle out of it.

Does anyone have a 3-point star they gan give or loan me?

Drive Safe,

Joe

>Date: Thu, 07 May 1998 11:46:16 -0500
>From: Robert Trottmann <rotrottmann@davidson.edu>
>Subject: DML: DaimlerChrysler
>
>It's official. Daimler is buying/merging with chrysler. Both line will
>be distinct, and Eaton will be co-head w/ the Daimler guy. I think this
>is in all ways a good thing, if they can pull it off being a
>transnational corp.
>Later,
>Robert
>
>- --