RE: slushbox to 5 speed

From: Rhyner, Mark (RhynerM@emh1.hqisec.army.mil)
Date: Fri May 08 1998 - 11:50:32 EDT

It would cost you more to go to the 5 sp and you'd have less you big
coward. I
still hain't been beat by one of those 5 sps in the 1/4 juice or no
juice. Get
one of the beefed up A518's from MP and go out and kill 5 sps. I've
heard more
problems with 5 spds than autos.
Sure next thing we'll be hearing that your drivin a Cheby or Ferd
BAHAHAHAHAHA

Bill

Boohoohoohoo. That's me crying from having my feelings hurt. <grin>
Also a play on your maniacal laughter --- just in case you didn't get
it. <g>

I was contemplating wrecking yard purchases not new stuff. I prefer to
spend serious money on my racing pigeons (although so far the most I've
paid for a pigeon is $500)rather than the vehicle that transports them.
<g> I am laying out dosh for headers and cat back system and I like the
look of that Proglass hood. I guess now I'll also be laying some out
for the Juice-O-Matic.

Mark R
93 5.2Magnum, CC, LE, slushbox, pigeon hauler