Re: 94 SLT V8 4WD Club Cab

From: Mike P Sykes (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Fri May 08 1998 - 22:53:40 EDT

Has it been wrecked or anything? Sometimes the doors don't line up with
the doorsills (or at least from any body shop around here) and they leak.
If it hasn't been wrecked, maybe your Dak has more power than you think
and it bending itself from the torque ;-)..... hhmmmmm new roll cage?
miggitymike@juno.com
88V6LE3.55AUTO

On Fri, 8 May 98 19:48:28 EDT kipk@ptd.net writes:
>I have a 94 v8 Dakota SLT club-cab 4wd, antime that it rains, i wind
>up getting a lake
>on the passenger front floor. If you have any information on what may
>be causing this,
>please let me know. I have taken it to a local dealer and they have
>not been able to
>find the cause. I love the truck, but i don't need to be replacing
>floorboards in three
>years. Thanks for any help you may have.
>
>Kip

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]