Re: Fuel injector upgrades?

From: Mike P Sykes (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Fri May 08 1998 - 22:47:19 EDT

I saw in a mustang mag about 30# injectors, and the RiceBoys use Toyota
Supra turbo injectors for added power. I know the Chebbies 305 and 350
use different injectors on the TPI systems, The 350 injectors are visibly
different than the 305's. My roommate used 350's in his 305 and it really
improved throttle response and fuel delivery at high RPM's. Just a
suggestion...maybe some stang injectors will work with our Daks..... my
$0.02
-mike sykes
miggitymike@juno.com
88V6LE3.55AUTO

On Fri, 8 May 1998 20:22:11 EDT Kabuki2 <Kabuki2@AOL.COM> writes:

><< I haven't but would be interested in what you find out as maybe
>others here
> would to. I have heard that all the injectors are made by the same
>company
>and
> that there is a mustang injector that will work in and help the
>5.2/5.9
> engines ?? I read it in a mag some time ago.
>
> Bill >>
>
>Will SVO injectors work in our RAMS?.... 24# injectors aren't a hard
>find.
>
>ttyl
>patrick

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]