Re: gas gauge dont work but low fuel light does

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Sat May 09 1998 - 12:10:39 EDT

Yeah I noticed that, but at least they all seemed to have a good attitude,
we met 2 that we talked to for a while and they started joking around with
us, nicest cops I've ever talked to. I remember going across one bridge
on the way there that was over 20 miles long, but we didn't have to pay to
get on it though, I must say it was a little wierd going across it,
because before that the longest bridge I'd ever been on was about 5 miles
long (The one across the Miss. at Memphis)... Those long bridges are great
for opening up on I think I was hitting between 90 and 100 the whole time
I was on it...BTW, If I decide to go to Mardi Gras next year I'll call you
and maybe we can hook up, how about it?

Bruce