Hi Guys

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Sat May 09 1998 - 11:59:27 EDT

Hi Guys, I'm back, just spent the last week at home watching my Grandma
die then having to serve as a Pallbearer, not one of the best weeks of my
life. Man ya'll have been busy over the past week came back and had over
700 messages waiting for me (And 4 messages from my school that they were
about to close my account for having to many messages). So is the whole
Chrysler Daimler Benz deal ya'll have been talking about official yet?

Bruce