Re: Wed nite drags

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Sat May 09 1998 - 23:17:06 EDT

If forgotten the equations, but given acceleration and time from start, you can
easily get speed. With speed and time, you can get distance. That's how it gets
where the 1/4 is. It just stops the timer when it calculates you've gone 1/4
mile. 0-60 is the same way, using the accelerometer and timer, it stops the timer
when it calculates you're going 60. Horsepower is a relation of weight (given by
you) and acceleration.
Later,
Robert

--