Re: gettup and go?!

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Sat May 09 1998 - 23:13:48 EDT

Go to this page, it's Sean Meldrum's page on a mod that a lot of DMLers have.

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/7875/frame2.html
A drop-in will help, but not as much as an open element filter. Check the
archives, there's a lot of talk on this mod.
For real highway accleration, you could always get a ram air hood from
ProGlass. :-)
Later,
Robert

--